Monday, May 7, 2007

Why did Jesus come? Part 2

Why did Jesus come? Part 2

Jesus Christ came to show us, us. To reveal to us our true potential.

John 14:12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

By living for God he showed us we could live for God and do the same and greater works that he did.

He showed us we could abide in the Word and get real answers to prayer, not just go though the motions.

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

That we can bear much fruit, abundantly abounding results in our walks with the Father.

That we could walk in light and need not be in darkness anymore.

1John 1:7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

We could be free from sin, be righteous, serving God from the heart.

Romans 6:18 And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. 22 But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.

That we could and would be complete in Him.

Colossians 2:9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

He came to show us we can be like him and like our Father.

To show us how much God loves us and how we can love like Him.

John 14:21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

John 16:27 for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.

Wow we can live life to the fullest. Jesus Christ showed us H O W.

You are God's best!

No comments: