Sunday, May 27, 2007

How do you use your time?

Exodus 23:26b I will fulfill the number of your days.

God promises to fulfill the number of ours day what a wonderful promise but the question today is; How will I use that time? It is worth asking ourselves how do I use my time, am I using it wisely?

Ephesians 5 says (Amplified)

15 Look carefully then how you walk! Live purposefully and worthily and accurately, not as the unwise and witless, but as wise (sensible, intelligent people),
16 Making the very most of the time [buying up each opportunity], because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be vague and thoughtless and foolish, but understanding and firmly grasping what the will of the Lord is.

There is a video that will take about one minute to watch that will express this to you deeper.
Its here: YOU DO THE MATH

God bless you richly and He does.

No comments: