Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Day before our school starts.

We went to Bethel Church today.
By the way Bethel means means "House of El" or "House of God" (thanks Brian).

It was a fine service with Psalm 73 as the focus with ministering afterward. Though not titled its was "Everything outside of the presence (of God) is subject to distortion" Bill Johnson.

Without giving the whole teaching which would be beyond the scope of what can be presented here and take way more space then we can work with at this time.

Psalm 73:13-15 (ESV) All in vain have I kept my heart clean and washed my hands in innocence.
For all the day long I have been stricken and rebuked every morning.
If I had said, “I will speak thus,” I would have betrayed the generation of your children.

If he had spoken what he felt he would have caused hurt, doubt that is unbelief in others. Especially any that were having challenges as it were in their own thoughts... Hey God what is up with this? Unbelievers better off then the believers. (using my own phrasing here).

16, 17 But when I thought how to understand this, it seemed to me a wearisome task,
until I went into the sanctuary of God; then I discerned their end.

When he went to the sanctuary. Into the presence of God then things were set right, strait.
See just because a believer has Christ in them does not mean they automatically make right decisions. But it has to be something deeper when you have built a relationship with God.

Eternity is the cornerstone of logic and reason. It puts all things in perspective it is when we take eternity out that we miss the mark and are more easily deceived as to life's true realities.

There were a number of testimonies of God's miraculous wonders of recent. At the moment I'm not posting these there will be much to tell soon.

No comments: