Friday, January 25, 2013

Greatly humbled - no other resource, dying to self, alive in Christ.

Now that my job ends in a week, I find myself asking this, have I really ever fully submitted myself to my God and Father the one who is the lover of my soul. Have I completely trusted Him to take care of me. Now at the end of my rope (my own strength and ability), it is required to completely die to self and live for Him the One who is the Father of my lord and savior Jesus Christ. If He does not come in swiftly as rider on a horse then I would fail and my family would suffer.

Yet I will trust in Him the lover of my soul, my life. I will enter His presence with thanksgiving and trust in His redeeming care. My heart and soul fully bared to Him. My heart cries out to Him, He is the one I look to, to direct my heart.


Jeremiah 10: 21, 23
For the shepherds are stupid
and do not inquire of the Lord;
therefore they have not prospered,
and all their flock is scattered.
I know, O Lord, that the way of man is not in himself,
that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.

No comments: