Thursday, July 11, 2013

A mans back is healed and God provides.

While working at Day Furniture as a salesman, a fellow came in for a new mattress set. He told me he needed it because his back has been hurting. After speaking to him for a minute I offered to pray for his back. After ministering healing to his back by speaking to his back, commanding it to be restored I asked him to bend over and check his back out. He said he was much better. I ministered to him again and he was able to leave the store without buying a mattress set as he was healed in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ.

Of course we are only paid commission so that means no income with no sale. Well a little later the store manager called, asking me to fulfill a sale that would have been as large as the mattress set. God provided in both cases so no one lacked.

No mater how much we have seen God do He always has more for us.

No comments: