Monday, May 13, 2013

Insights, growing and yet more to come

 Today I like to share on two words of knowledge I received and the results and also two other accounts that did not go the way I expected.

The first two were at Sam's club but at different times.

 While I was in line to check out I was seeing an angel behind and above a woman working at the register touching, ministering to her neck. When reaching the front of the line I asked her what was going on with her neck. She stated she had severe arthritis there. Then I offered to pray, minister to her neck which I did. God touched her but because of the line we did not get to speak much a afterward, next time I see her I will need to ask the full results.

 The second there was a lady who was promoting a product at the store and what I perceived was a dark cloud over her and as I pondered the meaning and kept shopping then I was given three words to share with her of specific encouragement. Later I did not want to go speak to her as there was a man selling with her (I didn't want to make a scene or embarrass myself). I figured so what! and went up and shared with her what was I was given to share. She had been going through some trying things in life and God blessed her in a wonderful way. She took quite a bit of time telling me about her life and how what I shared related to her.

Two other accounts.
 Last week there was a fellow missing half of his right arm so I went and spoke with him and found out he had lost it in a piece of machinery. The door opened for me to minister to him. I commanded his arm to grow out. Well you know what, it didn't happen but he opened some of his life and heart to me, he was so glad I took time for him. I encouraged him and we went my ways.
 This reminded me of a similar incident about a year ago with a lady who was missing the same part of her arm but her her case it was from birth she did not have it. I remember holding her stub in my left hand and having my right hand out ready to hold her hand at the moment it appeared, grew out. After speaking to her arm to grow, nothing happened. But again as in the more recent event she was very blessed with the time I took for her and opened her heart to me on some of her life.

From these last two accounts I know I will see body parts grow so that is not the issue for me at the moment. The issue for me was how they responded, how receptive they were to someone taking the time, blessing them, caring about them and telling them they were greatly loved by their God and Father.

More to come.

Blessings in Christ Jesus our risen Lord and Savior.
fc

No comments: